Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They'll Never Understand

Everyone in the world has problems and we have all to deal with them everyday. But what can we do but to try and stay strong, keep our heads up, and believe that we can make it to tomorrow. I have problems of my own and i have it happens almost every day where i will get angry or sad because of someone, but it doesnt bother me because i know how to overcome my problems and sometimes ignore them because its not worth my time or the trouble. It really doesnt help when others spread their anger/depression because it really kills the mood and i hate being around people who let others see their bad emotions especially when you try to help and get no response. I know that people have problems worse than me so i dont want to complain too much.

No comments: